My personal standards are to give you an honest, thorough and competent home inspection. I am continually seeking out information and techniques that will help increase my knowledge. I will strive to give you a fair, unbiased evaluation of the home I am inspecting. You will have, to the best of my knowledge, the complete picture regarding the visible components of the home.
My goal is to give a thorough, competent inspection. I do not want to meet your expectations; I want to exceed your expectations, making your inspection process pleasant and worthwhile.
- Licensed Home Inspector #1588-106
- Licensed Master Plumber #230 728
- Licensed Pump Installer #7127
- Registered Cross Connection Control Tester
- POWTS (Private Onsite Wastewater Treatment System) Maintainer
- “Advanced Radon Measurement Service Provider” Course
- Certified Refrigerant Handling Technician
- Licensed Plumber since 1994
- Experience in HVAC since 1994
Legally, I have to conform to the Wisconsin state standards and InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) standards. I can and try to exceed the standards, but I cannot do less than the standards. You may view the standards at: