On November 18, 2015 John suffered a double stroke caused by an infection in his heart. Through the grace and mercy of God, after open heart surgery and months of therapy learning how to walk and use the left side again, John is once again able to fulfill his obligations required to operate Top Choice Home Inspections and Allbaugh Plumbing. However, limitations make plumbing more difficult than before and we are very selective regarding the plumbing projects we accept.
Allbaugh Plumbing used to offer new construction, remodeling, general plumbing repair, septic systems repair, new septic installation, cross connection control testing and more. However, new construction, septic system repair and installation and some other repairs, are unlikely projects now.
- Experience in plumbing and HVAC since 1994.
- Licensed Master Plumber #230 728
- Licensed Pump Installer #7127
- POWTS (private onsite wastewater treatment system) Maintainer
- Registered Cross Connection Control Tester
- Certified Water System Operator #61835
- Certified Refrigerant Handling Technician
John has been plumbing in the Richland County area since 1994. In March 2009, Allbaugh Plumbing was founded. John is highly requested and known for being honest, courteous and performing quality work.
John is also a registered Cross Connection Control Tester, able to perform the yearly, State mandated testing of backflow preventers.